kentwelljenn

About my experience of reenacting at Kentwell Hall

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, May 01, 2006

bodices

Decided to make the most of a bank holiday at home - and try get some stuff done. Managed to do most of the construction work on my sister's bodice last night - just got trimmings etc to do now - which of course the bit that takes time. It's a lovely bricky red trimmed with a dull green.
Just got mine, Katherine's and several kids ones to do. That will be fine obviously.
She also tried on a 1940s dress which has fits - hurrah!

1 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

Hello, I'm working my family geneology. My great grandmother was a Clopton from the line that you mentioned about wanting more info about. Do you have pictures of Kentwell or know any history of the family? I'd love it if you shared. Thanks,
deb in USA

11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home