kentwelljenn

About my experience of reenacting at Kentwell Hall

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

How long??

I am sorry -crocodile/dog/elephant ate my password and I just couldn't log on at all. Although haven't that much re-enactment since October (too cold)
Did a medieval event at Lincoln over the Easter Holidays - and it was fairly cold at night. Apart from that have been doing sewing although still have tonnes of clothing to make (me - new doublet bodice, kirtle, another 1940's frock, a couple of medieval kirtles; daughter - two medieval kirtles - one linen, one wool 16th cent - loose gown, linen kirtle, about a million shifts, coifs; sister - a new 16th cent bodice, kirtle and a couple of other kids outfits)

1 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

10:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home