kentwelljenn

About my experience of reenacting at Kentwell Hall

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, August 22, 2005

some details

Lady Judith Jermyn
A real person
Married to Sir Thomas Jermyn
Who is always away, riding/hunting or just round the corner as I have noone to play him
Lives at Rushbrooke Hall, near Bury St Edmunds
Which was destroyed in the early 1960's - I think it burnt down.. The chapel still stands - I think Judith might be buried there. I should go and check at some point although finding your own grave as it were is always weird.
Children - she has Thomas and some girls
Thomas is knighted by the Earl of Essex - I played his wife when we did 1600. yes I do know how odd that sounds
It's not uncommon for girls names not to be recorded on family trees - so they may have died or it might not have been though worthwhile

1 Comments:

Blogger Peronel said...

Hello, this is Peronel. THey've managed to get me signed up for this, too.

6:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home