kentwelljenn

About my experience of reenacting at Kentwell Hall

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lady Judith



Right here is a picture of me as Lady Judith Jermyn married to Sir Thomas Jermyn of Rushbrook Hall, Bury St Edmunds . The sixteenth century owners of Kentwell are her husband's cousins ( and also I think her cousins too but I could be wrong there )It's quite hard to be really accurate on family relationships as several generations may have the same name - and girls are not always recorded with the same detail and care as boys.
I don't know at lot about her as a person- because like many women from that period she has not left many traces of her existence. There are no writings of hers that I could find and I am not aware of a portrait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home